Friday, January 27, 2012

winter days at home...


This little boy loves numbers and reminds me more and more of his daddy every day.  It is amazing how much a child can learn in the span of any year, but this age really wows me when I think about where he was when we started school last fall versus where we are today.

 The boys are eight years apart, and if Micah were at school, I doubt they'd have the kind of relationship that has developed this year.  And how does Micah like doing science with his brother on his back?

Can you see the smiles on both faces?

 Josiah is so focused on learning how to hula hoop, and he's actually getting the hang of it.

 Can I just say teenagers are incredibly goofy?  Rachel's smiling for a different reason...her birthday.

Dad came home at noon and she was glad to f-i-n-a-l-l-y open her presents.

No comments: