Monday, December 28, 2009

it's back

Shortly after beginning the book Raising Unselfish Children in a Self-Absorbed World, I began to post a weekly "compassion challenge" to be completed by our family. After a couple of months, I removed this from my blog. However, months later I still see the effects of these challenges in myself, my husband and our children. Seeing that it helped us to take our eyes off ourselves for at least a moment, and perhaps even made us a bit more like Jesus, I'm reissuing the challenge. Join us if you see ways you'd like to challenge yourself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling nudged to join the crusade! Not sure what that will be, but I am adding that to my list of things to pray about tomorrow and Friday when I have time off work and plan to consider what would please God's heart in the upcoming year. Thanks for posting the reminder and encouragement!

leah said...

I'm not sure how it will look just yet, either, but do have a list of a few things to start with. If you ever have any ideas, please share!