Wednesday, December 16, 2009

the boys

Josiah still talks about playing with buttons, an activity from our first week of preschool. I recently found a container of buttons at the store. (I returned our borrowed buttons to my mom, that way they can be a special thing to do at her house.) We sorted by color, number of holes, favorites, and then found Josiah's favorite way to play: bulldozing a road.

Micah, heavily armed while practicing piano. You never know when you might encounter an ambush.



Today I had the opportunity to try out the video feature on my camera. Josiah loves fingerplays and learned both of these at BSF. (He's pointing to a snowman on the tablecloth while he sings.) He learned how to count to three from Dora the Explorer. I think this is a post that will be most loved by grandparents, and perhaps an aunt or uncle who live far away...

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh, boys are SO different from girls, aren't they? I love both of those pictures! Miss you, too.