Friday, October 30, 2009

what my youngest have been up to

Sometimes it seems Josiah and Rachel are two peas in a pod, even with 5 (almost 6) years between them. It helps that they enjoy the same activites...like...coloring, cutting, and creating at the table!

Last Saturday Rachel wasn't feeling well, so the three of us were home together. She and Josiah pulled up to the table and created artwork to send off to grandparents who live far away. They LOVED it and stayed at the task well over an hour.

Never mind that stickers are supposed to go on paper...
Cutting jack-o-lanterns is always a hit. I've never seen a child love to scrape out the insides quite the way Josiah goes at it. Sorry, this is my only picture of Micah this time around. That's his sock. He's sitting in the chair, reading a book.

And of course, Josiah makes friends with his pumpkin, which had to have a smile.

Off to Nana and Papa's to spend the night. "I carry my suitcase!"

No comments: