Tuesday, June 16, 2009

world's best pizza

This afternoon I called Eric to check in on some financial questions. He answered the phone (knowing it was me) with one word, "Tobin's." The name of our favorite pizza place made me giggle. Micah was listening to every word and immediately on board. He fell to his knees. "Mom, please, please, please can we have Tobin's for supper?"

Seizing the moment, I had both Micah and Rachel write a persuasive paragraph on why we should have Tobin's for supper.

Pizza (by Rachel)
Here is some reasons why we're going to have Tobin's pizza
1. because it's so good.
2. the middle has no crust.
3. because everybody likes it.

Tobin's Pizza (by Micah)

Tobin's pizza is the best pizza in the world. It is baked with a very thin crust and with your favorite toppings. Mom, you should really get pizza because you have a coupon, everyone likes it, and it would save you work in the kitchen. I love Tobin's!

I guess I know what our supper plans are for tonight.

No comments: