Sunday, October 9, 2011

incredible change

Today I stumbled across the behavior checklist used to rate Josiah's behavior before we started the Feingold program in July of 2010.  I had 32 symptoms checked.  Even six months ago, I still had about 20 areas listed as improved but still somewhat problematic.  Today, there are only a couple of things I might check: low frustration tolerance and difficulty with writing.  The former is improving daily, and experience has shown me that my children are late bloomers when it comes to writing.  Amazing!  When I think of all the times we were broken and on our knees before the Lord, I am humbled beyond words to think of what He has done in answer to our prayers.

One other thing to celebrate: he can have tomatoes about once a week now!! Pizza, spaghetti, and chili are back on the menu for him.

No comments: