Friday, October 1, 2010

enjoying this moment...

-when the sky is blue, the temperatures are perfect, the flowers are blooming, and I can still walk my daughter to school

-when my oldest has not yet hit puberty and is just an absolute joy to live with

-when my two youngest children still disappear in the basement to play and enjoy each other's company for hours on end

-when I can lead in Bible Study Fellowship under one of the best Bible teachers I have ever heard, enjoying the companionship of godly women who have a passion to serve Christ and help others know Him

-when my youngest has not yet started school and is delighting in things like learning to write numbers and use scissors

-when the house is still sort of clean from the fellowship I hosted this week

-when all of our children think it is weird to waste a lot of time watching TV

-when my youngest runs into my arms with a bear hug saying, "I missed you!"

-when a sports season ends and I can take a breath before the holidays begin

-when my daughter wants to be Alice in Wonderland for Halloween

-when my husband and I have to carve out time for ourselves so as not to forget our mission in the midst of the busyness of life

-when I know God better than I used to but not nearly as well as I will

No comments: