Friday, April 24, 2009

Their Turn

(A mother never knows what treasures may lie in the Friday folders the kids bring home from school!)

Jesus is Alive by Rachel

He was with his disciples in the garden to pray with him. But the disciples were asleep three times. Then the soldiers took Jesus to be crucified. The high priest and people that had prayest him now said crucify him! Jesus sufurd on the cross and then when Mary came to the tomb to put purfume and spices on his body an angel came to her and seed why are you looking for him hes alive tell everyone. Jesus is in heven and he's alive not dead. I think he's alive do you think he's alive.

Mother's Day by Micah

On Mothers Day I will give my mom a present. I will make her a really nice card. Maybe I will surprise her with breakfast in bed. Maybe we could go to one of her favorite stores and buy her a present there. I would get her favorite candy for her. I love my mom!!!!

No comments: