Saturday, August 28, 2010

true or false?

For the first week of school, one of Rachel's assignments was to design a true or false test about herself. How well do you know her? Now updated with answers...

1. I'm afraid of heights. (False)
2. I like chocolate. (True!)
3. I love P.E. (False, but it is better than anticipated.)
4. I have 3 pets. (True--one dog and two cats)
5. I have a sister. (False)
6. I like Halloween more than Christmas. (False!)
7. I love hamsters. (True, and wants one desperately)
8. I'm 1 inch behind my 6th grade brother. (True, and she loved tripping everyone up with this one.)
9. I love foxes. (True!)
10. I love twist ice cream. (True)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! I'll take the quiz. Hope I passed . . .

1. F
2. T
3. T
4. F
5. F
6. F
7. T
8. T
9. T
10. T

I'm fairly certain on #5. :)

leah said...

Wow, Erin, you did great! I guess it's amazing how much you can know about a child by knowing her mother...

And yes, you got #5 right. Your score is 80%.

Beth said...

I am very excited to learn that you want a hamster. I love hamsters. I had one named Fuzzy. The true thing is it's hard to keep a hamster. You have to change their cage a lot. But it's worth it!! Hi Rachel! Love, Katy

leah said...

Katy,

Rachel came home sick from school a bit early today, and your note made her smile.

Ahem...Her mom has told her she can have a hamster when she learns how to keep her room clean. However, maybe she would be more interested in keeping her hamster's cage clean than she would her room? :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't realize you had two cats! Maybe I've not seem them together. Or maybe I just have a bad memory. :)

I love the incentive for getting a hamster. I would have failed miserably. Hope Rachel makes it!

leah said...

It's doubtful you would have seen both cats. They keep to themselves, and like whatever level of the house the dog is not on.

Now that you point it out, I think I would have failed miserably on keeping my room clean as well. Time to stop simply expecting and start training! I'm sure we can tackle it together. But then of course that means we will end up with a hamster...