Wednesday, July 7, 2010

thirteen is not an unlucky number

This past weekend we headed north with Eric's family to the Wisconsin Dells and the Wilderness Resort. In three days we hit the 8 different water parks on their property and had a great time together!

My oldest nephew and niece. Nathan is 19 and Sarah is sweet 16.

Josiah was happiest sitting on the steps playing in the water. Behind him is Rachel in a working whirlpool--the kind that spins you around and around and around...


Three peas in a pod...Rachel, Anna (age 10), and Micah. They were inseparable.


This was my favorite pool, looking out over Lake Delton. (Yes, it's back!) We had to take a boat across the lake to get here.

Enjoying a boat ride...Eric's parents along with Sarah and Faith (age 6).



Eric, Josiah, and Nathan...

Leah, Wayne, Tammy (Eric's sister), Micah, Anna, and Rachel.


Micah enjoying the pool.

Rachel was very brave, going down many slides that she's never tried before. I followed her example, finding one that absolutely terrified me, but I can say I did it!!

Josiah enjoyed the baby swings, although he was just a bit big for them!

No comments: