Thursday, June 3, 2010

encouraging words

Here are some of the notes that have appeared in our flower pots:

"Josiah, thanks for stopping the hit and insted rubbing me." -Rachel (We've been encouraging Josiah to find the right thing to do with his hands and feet rather than just disciplining for the wrong ways he uses them. It's working!!!!)

"Rachel, you had awesome determination outside. You did well on the intermediate test. Keep working on those bunny hops." -Micah, after he put his sister through tests of skill on her scooter

"Mom, thanks for buying ice cream bars. Love, Rachel"

"Micah, thanks for going to Wal-Mart with me today. I really appreciated the way you put the cart away for me. Love, Mom"

"Dad, thanks for taking the job of cooking." -Rachel

"Rachel, I loved walking around the basin with you today. I like it when we are alone together and we get to chat. Love, Mom"

No comments: