Tuesday, July 29, 2008

mr. clean


Josiah decided to help me clean today. First he sprayed himself on the neck with Windex, and shortly thereafter I saw a cloud of Comet puff into the air in front of him, followed by a round of sneezing. All this took place with me standing 2 feet away, which indicates his quickness. You can see the results. And maybe understand why I plan to get a dog who will track his every move. (Just kidding, Dad, you can take Sammy back into the house now. He gets into as much trouble as the toddler.)
It is because of kids like this that we eventually have mechanics, engineers, neurosurgeons, and theologians. (Wink in Jared's direction.) "Let's see what this will do. I wonder how to take it apart? I wonder if I can get it back together before Mom notices? I wonder if it will still work? I wonder...well, why wonder, let's just try it."

No comments: