Friday, December 31, 2010

God provides!

-an extra car for the weekend as we continue to wait on an insurance settlement.  Not sure what we'll do after that and not sure we're worried about it!  (We'll be adding rental car to our insurance from now on.)

-cupcakes in the freezer and a little birthday cake left from a weekend celebration to serve at Micah's family birthday party tomorrow--I can just focus on getting groceries tomorrow morning!

-and did I mention enough groceries to last a few extra days until I could recuperate enough to get to the store?

-money to cover a new dryer and refrigerator, both in the same month.  I was driving home from the appliance store when the accident happened, thinking that we'd be OK financially so long as nothing happened to our vehicles in the next few months.

-my mom and dad both home this week to help with kids during ER visits and trips to the chiropractor.

-Eric had only planned to work 2 days this week anyway, so when that was trimmed down to one, not a big deal. 

-free valet parking at the hospital so I didn't have far to walk to retrieve my X-rays for the chiro appointment.  I've always been afraid to use it--no more!

-Eric mentioned we just got new tires to our insurance agent, and they added that cost to the estimate/settlement information.  (As of 5:00 this afternoon, we think our car has been totalled.)

-still marveling I am ok and so is the woman who was under me.  Just exactly how did her windshield not shatter?  It was a miracle.  I keep praying she's feeling better than me and not worse.

I think He's got us covered!

No comments: