Saturday, July 18, 2009

fast friends

This week Micah and Rachel have been taking their turns staying with Eric's parents in Rockford. While I know Grandma and Grandpa are enjoying their one-on-one time with each grandchild, it's been a blessing on our end as well, as our attention toward the two remaining children becomes more concentrated on each one. Rachel and Josiah spent their first day together squabbling about one thing after another, but the second day they became best buddies. Here they are, playing "road construction" together in the backyard.


Apparently they were up to other things as well. One morning I was in the midst of a cleaning frenzy, and the kids must have picked up my camera. I found these when downloading pictures today. Let us know if you are in need of an amateur photographer.




Even Eddie got a ride on the train. I wonder how much the fare is for small or stuffed dogs?

No comments: