Saturday, March 14, 2009

unwinding

Due to an 8 week basketball season and other various activities, this was the first free Saturday we have had since Christmas. It felt so refreshing to stay home, catch up on housework, spend time with the kids, and simply relax our routine for the day. Rachel, Josiah, and I spent the morning at the Discovery Museum. The spring-like weather was beautiful and we spent a lot of time outdoors this afternoon!


We are currently dog-sitting for my parents while they spend some time in Texas with Jared and Michelle. Sammy is a nice dog and the kids have loved the additional canine companion. If you would have told me 6 months ago that I'd be taking care of two dogs for 6 days, I would have thought you were crazy. You know, dogs aren't so bad after all...Eddie helping Josiah herd his balloon around the yard.


Sammy coming to say hi!
Micah spent the afternoon in Decatur for Awana Olympics. His team won first place!!!


No comments: